We think you look better with a white smile. That’s why at Plaza Family Dental, we provide the best Boost teeth whitening in Peoria, Arizona! Whether you’re taking a new profile picture, getting married, or want to look better, Boost teeth whitening will give you plenty of reasons to smile.
What is Boost Teeth Whitening?
Boost teeth whitening is a bleaching process that lightens discoloration among the enamel and dentin. The active ingredient, carbamide peroxide, works immediately and leaves the tooth structure intact. Our patented gel guarantees a fast, highly effective solution for tooth discoloration. Boost teeth whitening takes only 40-60 minutes.
What are the 4 Steps of Boost Teeth Whitening?
- Analysis. Our experts will clean, then determine the shade of your teeth.
- Protective Barrier. A protective barrier is placed around your teeth to prevent the whitening gel from annoying the gums.
- Whitening Gel. We’ll apply Boost teeth whitening gel over your teeth with a soft, bristled tip.
- Results. We place the gel for 20 minutes, then clean it. This process is usually repeated 2-3 times for best results. All-in-all, it only takes 40-60 minutes for whiter teeth.
What Causes Tooth Discoloration?
From aging to certain foods, there are a few things that can cause tooth discoloration:
- Poor Hygiene. Lack of brushing and flossing can expose your teeth to bacteria and stain the enamel.
- Tobacco. Tobacco and cigarettes can darken your teeth over time.
- Certain Foods. Tea, coffee, red wine, and fruits such as blueberries, beets, and grapes can discolor teeth.
- Trauma. Specific injuries, trauma, and diseases (either in the womb or as a child) can permanently stain the teeth.
- Medical Treatments. High blood pressure modifications, repeated chemotherapy, antihistamines, and certain antipsychotic medications can cause teeth stains.
- Aging. Over time the enamel may get worn, revealing the yellow dentin beneath.
No matter the causes of yellow teeth, our dentists have the experience and tools to give you the brightest smile with Peoria teeth whitening!
Why are Deep Stains bad for Teeth?
Generally, stains contain residue. This residue bacteria (from foods, tobacco, etc.) could cause cavities and decay over time. With Boost teeth whitening, we improve oral health and help you look fantastic.
How Long Does Boost Teeth Whitening Take?
Between 40-60 minutes. Theoretically, you could have yellow teeth in the morning, get Boost teeth whitening at noon, and go on a date with white teeth in the evening.
Is Boost Teeth Whitening Safe?
Yup! It’s often considered the safest cosmetic dental procedure available.
Benefits of Boost Teeth Whitening
Compared to traditional methods of whitening, Boost teeth whitening has a leg over its competitors:
- It’s Fast. Are you getting married or taking a family picture? Look good with moments to spare.
- Safe Procedure. Generic store-bought kits can harm your teeth and gums if not applied properly. Take the high road and let a professional do it for you.
- A Professional Noost. Stand out among the crowd, and dazzle employers with a white smile. Studies in the USA indicate that people with attractive smiles are seen as more intelligent and successful.
- Lasting Effects. Coupled with good hygienic habits, Boost teeth whitening can last a lifetime.
- A Gorgeous Smile. Remember all those dental ads of people with overly-white teeth that seem too good to be true? Well, it’s real, and this is how they did it!
Boost Teeth Whitening in Peoria, Arizona
Dr. James P. Polerecky, Dr. Aaron Wiildung, and Dr. Haya Sweidan have given people white teeth for years. Yours is no exception! Why wish for a white Christmas when you can have white teeth?
Please schedule an appointment here, and let’s get your smile sparkling from a mile away.